Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 100- Galactus


Here you go- Day 100 with a bunch of bonus sketches. 100 days would feel a lot more like an event if I couldn't see how many more hundred days I've got left on this list. Hopefully at the least, I've proven to my sketch patrons that I'm on this- your stuff is coming and hopefully you notice that there's a little extra effort that's going in here for your patience.



Most of these bonus sketches have been sent out now, a couple, I think are parts of larger orders that I'm still finishing up.

Thanks for sticking with me. I'll be back tomorrow with more.

-T

ps. Big thanks to Tone Rodriguez for the assist on that Conan the barbarian card. Tone's stepped in on a few cards when he's had a spare minute, he's a mench.

4 comments:

  1. These are great Tony. It's great to be able to see a new one every day. I truly look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Galactus is sweat. Great work all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great run you've had and may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little known fact about Galactus #372:

    He reads crystal balls.

    ReplyDelete